Do you know what day is national hug day? 21st January is practiced by people who celebrate this day as national hug day. This day is considered among those days which creates harmony and make every moment happy and joyful, and people forget all their worries of life on this day. This day brings a smile on the faces for those who are in the depressive moments of life and are chasing for happiness. So what day is national hug day? Can be answered so simply as the day of happiest and cheerful moments of life.
When was national hug day originated?
If we want to find the occurrence of national hug day, then we meet with the story of a young man Kevin Zaborney. Kevin Zaborney is created this day and the first time this day was celebrated on 23rd September 1986 to encourage everyone’s feeling and sharing the love with one another. From this day, it is celebrated annually, but the date has been changed to 21st January. The reason for this new date of January is illustrated as follows:
- This day will not let the people forget the joyful moments of Christmas and have another gift in the form of national hug day.
- This date coincides with the winter vacation, and then people can find out this day so lovely.
- This day is also considered as the practice of Valentine as for those who cannot wait for Valentine can depict their feelings at National Hug day.
Overall national hug day can be termed as the day of making joyful moments and freedom to express their feelings. So what day is national hug day? You can answer very realistically that it’s a day of express feelings of love and for sharing happiness.
How much national hug day is beneficial for us?
If somebody is looking for what day is national hug day? Then people can come to the time of joyful incidents which can happen at national hug day. Benefits of national hug day are being illustrated as follows:
- Students who receive hugs are usually more active in class than those who don’t. Some of the courteous teachers who hug to the students can get the better results as those who don’t follow this practice.
- Babies who are hugged by their parents are likely to have much development as they find the cortisol levels growth too. Because when parents hug to their kids then the mandatory level of cortisol improved as a resultant. So this helps the babies to grow in more oriented
- Even scientist of California University, Berkeley campus has assessed some of the unique They have found that those teams who are more courteous and caring each other find many options to win the games than those teams where players are separated. So the hugs play an important role for players to win the game.
Looking for is today national hug day